Warranty Start Time
1. If there is an activation time, start time is subject to the activation time;
2. If there is no activation time, start time is subject to the time of purchase voucher;
3. If both are available, whichever is earlier;
4. If neither, use the serial number to find out the factory date then add 90 days;
5. If none of the above information can be provided, no warranty is provided.
(a) Description of activation and receipt time: Calculation will start at 0:00 a.m. the day after activation or receipt.
(b) For non-complete machine purchase accessories, the time of purchase voucher shall prevail.
Proof of purchase
1. Purchase invoice, valid voucher;
2. Online channel order information and valid vouchers;
3. The small ticket printed by the machine is invalid.
For users who purchase products through official authorized channels under normal use, Autel guarentees that the purchased product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship during the warranty period. The warranty period of this product starts the day after you receive the goods . If you cannot provide valid evidence such as a purchase invoice, the warranty start date will be extended 90 days from the factory date shown on the device.